Fine Wines, Champagne, Whisky & Spirits Insurance
Fine Wines, Champagne, Whisky and Spirits Insurance
: Insuring your Precious Collection
If you own or manage a collection, whether wine or whisky, you want to know that in the event of unforeseen situations such as breakages or thefts your collection maintains its value…..or that you can still have the pleasure of drinking it!
Of course, you will be looking for a competitive insurance policy but do you also want an insurance broker
- who has a specialist insurance policy to help protect the collection
- who can place insurance with one of the securest markets in the industry, being Lloyds of London
- that delivers a service where you speak to people in all teams straight away, not just put on hold whilst telling you how important your call is
If yes, then you need us!
Benefits within our product:
- No Claims premium rebate of 10%
- ‘All-risks’ wording including depreciation of value following loss or damage to Labels
- Cover for mysterious disappearance or loss or shortage discovered while taking inventory up to a maximum of £100,000 (annual aggregate limit)
- Full replacement value of the Insured Items including duty where this applies
So, whether you are a private collector or manage collections, entrust us to safeguard the investment. If you want to find out what
we can do for you ……….call us today on tel +44(0)20 3150 0080 or email email@example.com
Working hard on your behalf
Your Fidentia team will often negotiate with insurance underwriters and loss adjusters face to face, on your behalf, to secure the best outcome for you. We are able to do this because of our close proximity to the London headquarters of Lloyd’s of London and other leading insurers. Over the years we’ve built up close working relationships with key underwriters and loss adjusters, which greatly helps us in achieving positive outcomes for our clients.
Can we help
If you are looking for a first class client experience from an insurance broker, please contact our friendly team
for an initial chat on tel +44(0)20 3150 0080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org